- Concentration: Joing with Neuroscience, Phil is allied
- Other Concentrations I've considered: Neuroscience, Computer science
- Phil 8: Early Modern Philosophy
- Phil 97: Sophomore tutorial on Implicit Biases
- Phil 122: British Empiricism
- Phil 140: Mathematical Logic
- Phil 158: Memory and Inference
- Phil 159: Epistemology
- Phil 192: Indian Buddhist Philosophy
- HDS 3470: Buddhist Ethics
- HDS 3235: Madhyamaka
- MBB 980O: the Self"
- Thesis? Planning on writing one
- Anything else? My main interest is in trying to understand what a meaningful dialogue between neuroscience and philosophy of mind looks like (do we care about neural correlates? if so, what do they tell us? what kinds of claims can we draw based on experiments?). I am also interested in Buddhist philosophy, especially the metaphysics of emptiness.